Originally Posted By: centralala

The problem is its a never ending process. You won't continue you catching those big #s but you can't quit or else in a few short years you're right back.

I agree…..but here’s the thing. Every single one of us will plant food plots this fall come hell or high water. Damn near everyone will put out feeders and check cameras, etc…..If predator trapping is ever gonna make any difference then it’s gonna need to be a management practice that becomes the norm for the whole group. I know not every property will do it….but if more and more folks will begin to participate, then it’ll damn sure knock ‘em back a little.

I’m having a PM conversation now with one of my neighbors a few miles away about them participating in trapping too. Even though they're 4-5 miles to my south…..if they hammer their property hard….then that’s less immigrants that I have to worry about. What if I had another property owner hammering ‘em 4-5 miles to my north???…..and another 4-5 miles to my west??? It would just take getting enough folks participating to checkerboard the map with properties being trapped. Yotes travel enough that it wouldn’t take all properties participating.

We dont rent pigs