I went to some of my old bream holes that I haven't fished in several years and found that grass has taken them over to the point that they couldn't be fished. Then I checked a couple of places that looked promising back when I was crappie fishing. Nada.....no bream at all. So, then I went to a place that I thought might hold some fish, just off some riprap with water from nothing to 20 feet pretty quick. That was the ticket. Every cast was a big bull bream. I ended up with male 25 bream, 1 shellcracker and 1 small channel cat. I lost one big cat that I never could turn. He just kept stripping line till he was about 50 yards out and pulled the cricket hook off. I've landed 8 pounders with the same rig but they didn't roll and pull like this one. Wish I could have at least seen it frown

I firmly believe that a double gallows should be constructed on the East Lawn of The White House. Politicians who willfully and shamelessly violate their oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America should be swiftly tried and, upon conviction, publicly hanged at sunup the day after conviction. If multiple convicts are to be hanged they can choose with whom to share the gallows or names shall be drawn from the hangman's hat to be hanged 2 at a time.

NRA Life Member