Originally Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Originally Posted By: top cat
Kosher salt, fresh cracked black pepper, room temperature meat on a 500° grill 1 minute, half turn for X marks, turn over after second minute, repeat on other side, remove from grill and place I a foil tent with pat of sofened butter, leg sit for 5 minutes while you cix your salad and potayo. Enjoy

That about does it for the steak, except I like a little garlic on mine.

For twice baked potatoes, poke holes in them, microwave for 4-5 minutes or until a knife will go through the potatoes with a little resistance. Take out and cool, cut in half, scoop out potato insides, mix with a little milk, sour cream, cheese, and bacon bits. Put that mixture back into the potato skin. Then top with more cheese and green onions, and bake on 350 for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and inside is warm.

Both of these suggestions sound about like what we do.

If you have a good Ribeye it doesn't need much in the way of a rub or fancy seasoning. I don't use butter on my Ribeyes, because they are usually fatty enough, but I always use butter on my Fillet Mignon to add fat to them.

Other than some specialty butcher shop, your best be for finding really good Ribeyes is Sam's Club. We have always got very good Ribeyes from there. Look for the most well marbled ones you can find. The one's at Sams are so big and thick, that we usually cut them in half before grilling. This makes two nice, thick, still rather large pieces of steak. The one's a Sams come 4 to a pack and usually is enough to feed 8 people.