Well. Caught a swarm a few months ago. They are doing great. Queen is a laying machine. Matter of fact she's laying in the super. We also got our four other boxes. Pretty good deal. Brood box super and bees for 225 with an established hive. Already added supers on them and have not had them two weeks. Another box has brood in the super. Fur what you think. We thinking bout splitting them two to get us 7. Work just called and a swarm showed up in a beam after lunch time. It's got insulation around it that really can't be torn off. We can get a few holes but bees are in a 20 ft stretch of it vertically. Do they normally stay low with queen? They are killing them tomorrow so we are limited basis. We have tonight to try. Any ideas from anyone. My neighbor has tried for a bit but they ticked now. Said he needs help so since we both work there I can get in. Last option is shop vac and hope for best. Though about putting a nuc with some comb or attractant to let it sit tonight but it's like they already set up. Any ideas.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

My phone screen does not always work right, usually a lot of misspelled words....

Need Help Posting Pics for Aldeer--

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2447421#Post2447421