Originally Posted By: Randy74
Originally Posted By: poorcountrypreacher
Originally Posted By: Randy74
I bought and printed my license online. Then ordered my tags separate but I got mine before we went. From my understanding they swapped companies on their online stuff and that option may all be back in the future.

FYI: our outfitter did tell us that the wal mart near him didn't have them and we would've had to go a pretty good ways had we waited. You could go ahead and buy your license and print them and it may make getting your tags more seamless once you get out there; just a thought.

Do you know what Walmart didn't have them? I gotta buy it on Sunday and I imagine Walmart will be the only place open. I wonder why in the world a place that sells a license would not also have tags.

UPDATE: I just text the guy out there and ask him. He said that some of the Wal Marts had the updated system and some did not. From his understanding it was about 50/50 a couple of weeks ago. He said just call ahead to a couple that you're passing and you should be able to find one that has them. Or the first one you come to may have them; he just said he knew the one closest to him did not have them when we were there which is why he made that statement. The one closest to him was Chanute.

Thanks for the info, and thanks to everyone else for the info. One of the OK hunters decided to go to KS with me, so we are gonna stop in Dodge City to go to church and we will try the Walmart there. KS is gonna be the end of the season for me. Supposed to be 90 degrees Monday so we better kill them early.

All the labor of man is for his mouth, and yet the appetite is not filled.