Originally Posted By: timbercruiser
I was watching some of those European hog drives with dogs last night on Youtube and it seemed about half of the dogs were some of Otis's kinfolks.

Yeah, some of those are pretty cool videos. I saw one with Kopovs running a big red stag. There’s places over there in Europe where Kopovs are really popular. I think you’ll eventually see more of them over here. They’re a great little hunting dog with a real good nose and super intelligent. Otis is celebrating his 3rd birthday in another week or two. I’m excited about the upcoming season. This is supposed to be the year when most dogs start maturing and beginning to reach their full potential.

Shelby just had her first birthday. She’s been doing a lot better on the last few practice tracks. It’s all a matter of slowing down for her. As soon as she matures enough to throttle down and track like a grown dog…. she’s gonna be like a deer tracking terminator. She’s got a combination of insane work drive combined with a really active nose. The awesome thing I see her doing is both sticking her nose straight up in the air and gluing it to the ground…..with no trouble knowing she has the ability to do both.

Last edited by CNC; 05/04/17 12:18 PM.

We dont rent pigs