Used to be good. Simmons is king these days though. It's a long drive for me but always worth it.

Last year I wanted to buy a new Xbolt. I went into Mark's to see a few versions (nothing crazy). The guy behind the counter lied to me and told me that they didn't make the hunter or a couple of other (cheap) versions anymore. Only the Hell's Canyon and the other top end versions that he had on the rack. Total lie. Then he told me that I needed to hurry and buy one because they were about to discontinue those too. There was another guy next to me that asked about them. He wanted one of those nice versions in 270win. The salesman told him that Browning quick making them in that caliber because the 270wsm was so popular now. Of course that was all he had in stock in 270. This was toward the end of last summer. Well I bought a Xbolt Hunter in 270win a couple of weeks later... and they still make them.
Every time I talk to those guys, I feel like they are looking down on me and like I can't trust them.

Simmons in Bessemer is always the opposite. Great guys, very helpful, honest, and easy to deal with. I have bought several guns from them, a nice scope, and some other gear in the last year or so. I just wish they weren't so far away. It's probably best for my wallet though!

-Keith