Originally Posted By: centralala
Originally Posted By: jlbuc10

Originally Posted By: centralala
Originally Posted By: bmc77
Originally Posted By: JDR4Bama
Weed is legal in places just for fun, but no way in hell should college slaves be allowed to use it. To do so might ruin the money the schools make hand over fist on the backs of the athletes.

College slaves???Ain't nobody forcing that mf'er to play football...geesh

Obviously never paid today's college fees. With the medical, dental, high quality food, tuition, books, rooms, travel, etc. I would guess easy $70,000/year. But that's a whole other subject. Take Rueben Foster out of the equation and put yourself in it. Am I the only one bothered by a "inconclusive" result is a positive? Can't they test hair??? Something but get a conclusive answer. "You made a 'D' on the test but we feel it should be an 'F' so that is what you get."

More like he marked all of the above for every answer and but still gets an F even though the correct answer is checked.

I said you had to take Foster out of the equation and replace him with yourself. rofl Truth be known, Foster probably hasn't passed a test since 6th grade in the classroom or the drug test room.

Heck no filling in all those boxes would've taken too much time. I would've just turned it in blank