All I can say is, no regrets... LUMPY had been on me to try it out for 4-5 yrs now and I just couldn't put away my ol somewhat-reliable MB 835. Wish I had bought in years ago. Shooting 3" #9s from a stock camo 20ga 870 Compact and $10 Primos TightWad choke I bought from Cabelas bargain cave in Huntsville in opened package. I have kill shots between 16-43 yds with the 43 yd'r being in full strut (I know better than to do that and even yelled at him but he was too worked up to stick his neck up).

I'd heard of those "stone cold dead" shots before but never experienced one until a 37 yd shot with TSS earlier this year, literally didn't even twitch a leg from what I could see. At same time, I shot one at 16 yds that flopped as much as anything I've ever seen before so I'm not calling this a miracle shot or anything... just like that I shed 2 lbs and more than half foot of gun I had been carrying for many yrs without having to adjust my hunting style for fear of carrying a smaller gauge gun in the field.