Originally Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer
What is up with you and tiny cars? Lol I've always wondered what a Tracker could do in the mud. I've heard that with a lift and tires they'll only do about 65 on the interstate.

Well, here's the deal. We love the Miata, but we can't take it to the cabin for fear of putting a hole in the oil pan on the dirt road. It's just not a dirt road car. So we decided to sell it and buy a Jeep.

Well, once I started shopping for Jeeps, to get a decent one cost like $12,000 plus, and I really don't like putting that much money in what basically would be a toy.

So I started looking for an alternative for off road capable, top down, fun vehicle, and I remember my old Tracker I had. I can get one of them in about the same condition as a similar Jeep, but for less than 1/3rd the money of a Jeep. If this was going to be my daily driver or something for some serious off-roading, or I needed an image boost, I would have gotten a Jeep, but I think a Tracker will do what we want and be fun as hell, and I won't have a bunch of money tied up in it like I would with a Jeep. And if we get tired of it, I can probably sell it on here for someone a cheap hunting vehicle for about what I'll have in it.

Last edited by Irishguy; 03/26/17 02:06 AM.