Originally Posted By: Hunting-231
I feel terrible for the LEO - I can't imagine what he must be feeling.

He probably just felt a little bump. Probably not as much as when he went over that curb.

Good riddance, I hope she was in pain before she died.

ETA: here is a list of her priors:

Now check out her recent crime spree.

quote:
In the week before her confrontation with police on March 18, Dickson was implicated in a string of gun-related crimes.

She is believed to be the woman who shot a man in the head less than two days before her death.

The man continued driving after being wounded and collided with a sport utility vehicle near 18th Street and Peoria Avenue about 9 p.m. March 16.

The man told people at the scene that the shooter was a red-headed white woman. Investigators said the woman might have been a passenger in the man’s car but got out after the shooting.

The man was in critical condition when he was taken to a hospital.

A few hours before that shooting, Tulsa police announced that they had tied Dickson to a series of gun-related crimes committed on March 11 and 12.

Dickson was accused of being involved in a March 11 theft from the Best Buy store at 71st Street and U.S. 169. She discharged a firearm during that incident, Sgt. Dave Walker said in a news release.

The following day, Dickson shot a woman outside the Walgreens store at 71st Street and Lewis Avenue, Walker alleged.

Dickson and an unidentified man approached a woman outside the store and demanded that she get out of her car, police said, and Dickson shot the woman in the arm when she didn’t move.

The woman later told police she had been too frightened to move.

Police say Dickson also was among a group of women who later that day attempted to steal a license plate from a vehicle parked at the AMC Southroads 20 movie theater near 41st Street and Yale Avenue. An employee said a woman matching Dickson’s description pointed a gun.

Last edited by sumpter_al; 03/25/17 10:53 AM.

I love my country, but don't trust my government.