I too applaud Rand Paul. I do hope it passes the House and the Senate gets a chance to change it. Ryan is worthless. as long as his hands are on it he will protect it since his name is on it. He has been in politics 18 years and has only passed three pieces of legislation. He needs to step down. I agree with the President, the thing to do it leave Obama Care as it is. Let it fail, then the Dems would come crawling. Schumer constantly says it won't fail. Any idiot can see it has. Insurance companies are pulling out. The only folks screaming to keep Obamacare are the ones getting it for free. I don't agree everyone should be provided insurance without paying. The only thing that can drive prices down is competition. This is something else the Government should not have got their hands on. This isn't TRUMPs health care. It's Congresses job to write laws. It's Paul Ryans baby, plain and simple. We can only blame Congress because nothing better was proposed.

Thomas Jefferson. The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Life is too short to only hunt and fish on weekends!

If being a dumbass was fatal some of you would be on your death bed!