I never said it didn't happen I said it was unheard of because we just never heard much if anything about this.
Obviously boys will exaggerate/Lie in the locker room and field house.
I can definitely say I never had a thought like this about any teacher. Heck my teacher in the 8th & 9th grade taught my Dad when he was in the 7th grade and he said she was old then

Originally Posted By: Clem
Quote:
This was something unheard of back in the 70's and 80's
I do not remember any teacher doing anything remotely close to this and now its almost a common occurrence.

If you believe this was unheard of, you're living in another world. It went on but either was handled outside the purview of the public - daddy beat that ass or the principal moved the teacher around, like Boy Scout pedophile leaders and Catholic priest pedophiles being moved around - or people didn't learn about it.

I had a friend who was screwing a teacher's wife when we were in school. I knew of another teacher who was, in today's kids' parlance, a creeper. Just too weird, and he eventually got in trouble.

That was in the early 80s. This kind of stuff has been going on a long time. Cable news and social media just make it more publicly known now.

When I need expert advice I tend to talk to myself
The older I get the better I used to be