Originally Posted By: Clem

Great testimony, Recurve. And you outkicked your coverage, obviously. laugh

Atlanta ghetto jail, eh? How was that?

See I guess I was wrong...I always tell people she outkicked hers! haha slap

It was rough man. I felt like I was in gen pop at Sing Sing. Nah, I didn't have any trouble...I told one of the guys I was in because I pistol whipped an officer with his gun and fought off 2 others. I wasn't in long but wanted them to know I was dangerous. lol In all seriousness, it was an experience I won't forget. There were some characters in there and we were all in a big room. The troublemakers were all in separate rooms so I really didn't have any problems. Didn't make it any less of a bad experience though. The worst part was my parents picking me up. I got off easy though. My parents shouldn't have, but paid a lot of money for the best attorney they could find. He got it moved from city to Fulton county where they're overworked with serious offenders. They had 2 years to file charges according to the state of GA. They filed them at 3:30 the afternoon of the last day to file. The next March was my court date. Found out the officer had quit and moved to Ohio. I was in the courtroom 5 min and they called my name. My attorney said he would like the charges dropped because of statue yada yada and the judge signed off on it. 2 years of worrying though.

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan