I grew up in the church as an infant. All my family were believers as were the vast majority of everyone I knew really until I was in high school. I knew the Truth. Yet I rebelled in my teenage years until I was a married adult. I wasn't confused about what was true, I just refused to live the life God was calling me to live. I can see now where I was neither hot nor cold, but that detestable "luke warm".

When Samuel was born in 1999 my life was altered. I realized I had a vast amount of head knowledge with very little heart understanding. God drew me to him over and above my objections and stiff-necked philosophy. He started a work in me that changed me little by little over time. The scales fell off one by one as I allowed Him to be Lord of my life. When we started home schooling from a Biblical perspective about 9 years ago, I experienced so much growth in my walk that it is mind blowing. We changed churches soon after to get deeper teaching.

Today, I'm still a sinner with my own struggles and failures. I stumble and I'm so stupid sometimes. But my heart longs to be found faithful even when I cave to worldly passions of the flesh or allow Satan to ensnare me. God has enabled me to share my faith through writings and discussions and is still working on me everyday.

Psalm 25: 4-5
4 Make me to know your ways, O Lord;
teach me your paths.
5 Lead me in your truth and teach me,
for you are the God of my salvation;
for you I wait all the day long.

When we submit to Him, he is faithful to lead us in Truth.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

"Neither the wisest constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt.� Samuel Adams