Quote:
So you think that it takes the same amount of work and investment of time and money to dump a bag of corn out as it does to plant a food plot that yields greater benefits to all wildlife? For some of us the actual shooting is the anti-climatic part of hunting. It is the overall experience that matters.

We plant patches on our land. About 14 a year. We also feed the deer with feeders. It takes more time, effort, and money to keep the feeders working and full year round than it does to plant the patches. I don't know where this perception comes from that it's some legendary herculean task to plant a friggin green patch. Simplest most low maintenance thing in the world. But hey knock yourself out. Whatever you need to bulls##t and delude yourself with to feel like you are a superior hunter. I mean it truly takes a master hunter to work the latch on a shooting house door in a green patch. And don't even get me started on the woodsmanship and skill required to deal with those plexiglass shooting house windows. LOL!

The best index to a person’s character is (a) how he treats people who can’t do him any good, and (b) how he treats people who can’t fight back.
- Abigail van Buren