I want a place I can "go to" to share photos about my garden, what I plant and just general information sharing. Won't you join me in sharing your 2017 garden experiences?

As discussed on other threads, I have planted onions, English peas, garlic and potatoes [red and white] in raised beds already. The potato plants got bit with that last frost but they are already popping back out, so no worries. The English peas are about five inches tall now and flourishing. Onions and garlic are jumping on up since I fed them with 21-0-0, thanks BhamFred!

I've transplanted two rosemary bushes from big pots into a big ole tractor tire on the ground; they were just too big for the pots.

Today, I tilled my in ground small garden and planted Gem Glass Corn, Zea mays , an heirloom Cherokee corn, for the first time. This is organic non GMO corn and can be used in flour, for pop corn and for ornamental purposes. Mainly, I wanted to see if I could grow it! If it grows and produces, it will be for ornamental use. In addition, I planted a good bit of dill seed out in that small garden too.

My banana tree has popped twice and been bitten back by frost already this year and it looked a mess especially where all that dang hay straw had come up around it, so I cleaned up the banana tree and fed it good too.

My next project is to fill my grow boxes and get them situated on the deck ready for planting, fill a number of pots I have with soil, so I can plant a handful of baby trees I got in the mail, crepe myrtle, dogwood, crab apple & hawthorn. They will be fine in pots for a couple of years since they are so small. After that, I have to get my octagon raised bed tilled, soil added and ready for planting. In addition, I have to feed and add some soil to another rectangular raised bed for tomato plants.

My Steak house tomato seed should be here Monday or Tuesday, so I can get them started in a Jiffy Greenhouse inside. Already started bok choy, celery and cucumber seeds inside in another Jiffy Greenhouse ...this time of year my dining table resembles a baby plant nursery!!

When things really start popping, I will put some more photos up but I just wanted to establish a thread where "general garden" photos and information could be shared by all so I did not have to find topic specific threads.

Anyway...hope you you feel free to join in the sharing!! It always interests me to see what others grow and how they go about it. I look forward to seeing how your gardens grows!

Be kind to one another and tell the ones you love that you love them often. We never know what tomorrow will bring.