Originally Posted By: deerkiller25
I bought dies for 223 308 30 06 and 7mag..gotta get my 9mm...ive just heard mixed reviews on loading glock19 about case bulge..but thinking about starting with 9mm or 223 to get some time in then move up...Another question i wanna load hornady sst in my deer rifles but they don't group the factory loads. Do yall think i can make them group by loading my own?

Yes you can better your accuracy by adjusting type/charge weight of powder and with your bullet seating depth. Adjust one factor until you see an improvement in accuracy then adjust another factor until the accuracy improves. These two adjustments will give you the most results. Trying different brass and primers will yield minimal improvements.

Also, belted magnums can be tricky when setting up your sizing dies. If you set the shoulder back to much when sizing, you can have case head separation. I've seen someone blow out the cases on the second loading because he set the shoulder back too much. I tried to explain this to him but he did not seem to comprehend the concept of headspace.

Dying ain't much of a living boy...Josey Wales

Molon Labe