Originally Posted By: jawbone
Originally Posted By: IDOT
Originally Posted By: deadeye48
Guys I'm really at a loss because the county guy didn't give a crap one way or another so who's left to call if the county cop wont do anything

Call the county cop and DEMAND that they come out and check it out. Don't ask, DEMAND

I don't know who you're demanding, but demands, even in capital letters over the phone, won't help your situation. I'd speak to the sheriff and if he still won't send you any help, then you, and some buddies to cover your back, need to do a little digging. If you find flesh, then leave and call the sheriff back. If you don't find anything, then leave and note saying not to come back and a bag of California Cutie oranges.

Jawbone, what your saying is probably the best approach, but I wouldn't take kind to the county not coming out and looking into something like this. They work for us, not themselves and I'd make damn sure the sheriff understood that.

Originally Posted by Patricia Heaton
If you’re a common sense person, you probably don’t feel you have a home in this world right now. If you’re a Christian, you know you were never meant to.