After watching a "friend" pick up my old Jennings YEARS AGO and dry fire it without my consent, I took it to Bobby Hubbard in Talladega. He put it on a laser square and told me the limbs were blown out of the cups. He said that since Jennings had a lifetime warranty, he would ship it back and hope for the best. Three weeks later, it was shipped back in perfect condition for free. I still kill deer with that bow occasionally. Thanks Bobby.

I still demanded the price of what the fix would have if I would to have paid for it and received the payment, begrudgingly, from the dumbass for his stupidity. He tore up evrything he touched and was always too broke to pitch in on anything, including seed or workdays. This was a matter of principal. His choice was that or being asked off my lease without refund. He didn't renew the following year. He was a walking fuckup anyway whose wife held the checkbook.

Since then, I aquired a bunch of those short firearm red painted cable locks with a padlock for free that the State of Alabama used to give away during their juvenile Hunters Ed Courses. They are made for passing through the actions of firearms so they can't be loaded.They fit PERFECTLY around the string and the riser snugly. All my bows are now such equipped.

I also don't let others draw my bows anymore except in bow shops or with an arrow nocked on the range preparing to fire.