Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
That side mount is a grand idea on principle but no way I'd run one. Too close to the cab for me.

That is actually the same thought I had when I built the first one, I put 16 hours on my little 28hp Mahindra without a cab. Whether it was luck or not I didn't have the first thing fly back. The design has worked great, debris do not sling out like a bush hog whether cutting horizontal or vertical. Here are the specs for anyone interested

100% efficiency is 10 GPM, 1091 RPM, 640 pounds of torque, maximum pressure is 2200. Hydraulics are linear meaning a tractor with a hydraulic system at 7 GPM will run our cutter at 70%. This really is only something to consider is cutting extremely large/long paths. Running at 70% would increase the amount of time to cut the same distance by 30%.

3 position with quick attach run $2700 with hoses, bucket mounted 2 position $2200 with hoses. Each come standard with 1/2"x6' hoses. If you are going to need longer hoses or don't need our hoses each unit will be $100 less. Units are built in Escambia County Florida Duerwood 850-232-nine642