Originally Posted By: jmj120
Originally Posted By: Johntravis89

Originally Posted By: Clark8907

Originally Posted By: Johntravis89

Originally Posted By: Clark8907
Was this the extra big pen?

No.. I killed it in your moms backyard. I had to give the "extra big pen" a break.
Smh

My mom wouldn't give anyone who had to kill big deer in big pens a chance. She much rather prefer a real man who can kill big bucks without paying to hunt high fence. Not to mention she isn't super interested in liars either. Sorry must have been someone else's mom.

Lol you obviously have no idea. Your all speculation. My "Big Pen" buck is the only deer I've ever killed in a high fence. I have 5-6 bucks in the 135-145 range. And NUMEROUS 100-120 range skull mounts. Most well over 200 pounds. Got pics to prove it. So don't sit here an try and act like you know me. I'm a good person and made a mistake and manned up to it. Now get off my back..

So your "big Pen" buck was the only one ever killed in a high fence?? How come you have pictures on your Facebook page of several different big bucks with the same "guide"? I think you have a problem with the truth son. Actually I think you're nothing but a liar.

REALLYYYYY??? I've only been to that property 1 time. Please show me the pics of "several different bucks". And FYI I wasn't with a guide when I killed my buck.