Originally Posted By: Clark8907

Originally Posted By: Johntravis89

Originally Posted By: Johntravis89

Was this the extra big pen?

No.. I killed it in your moms backyard. I had to give the "extra big pen" a break.
Smh

My mom wouldn't give anyone who had to kill big deer in big pens a chance. She much rather prefer a real man who can kill big bucks without paying to hunt high fence. Not to mention she isn't super interested in liars either. Sorry must have been someone else's mom.

Lol you obviously have no idea. Your all speculation. My "Big Pen" buck is the only deer I've ever killed in a high fence. I have 5-6 bucks in the 135-145 range. And NUMEROUS 100-120 range skull mounts. Most well over 200 pounds. Got pics to prove it. So don't sit here an try and act like you know me. I'm a good person and made a mistake and manned up to it. Now get off my back..

Simmer down grasshopper. I was busting your chops. No reason to get all butt hurt. You got to understand you came on here lied, kept lying, and then finally came clean. People are always gone have the though in the back of their mins your full of shucks. You acted like a child and brought my mother into it, so I played along just to give you crap. I don't know you. All I know is you lied about a deer you killEd even said the management paid off. If there wasn't such great detectives here you would have never owned up to it and we all would have thought it was free range. I have no issue with someone killing a deer in a small pen, tiny pen, big pen, huge penumber, or whatever. It's not my cup of tea but I wouldn't have held thst against you to begin with. You just got to understand from now until a long while people are always gone give you crap about it. Most ppl like myself was just poking fun. Not being a jerk. Stop getting your feelings hurt so easy. My mom may have some extra tampons for your Manjina that keeps getting hurt so easy.

In all seriousness if you killed the buck that far awesome shot. Happy birthday and glad you killed a buck on your birthday. Go check your scales though...lol

But I did kill it in your moms Free Range Big Pen though 👌
You might wanna borrow some of them tampons from your mom to ease the pain