Originally Posted By: BrentM
Should have brought Bin Laden back over here and fed his corpse to a bunch of hogs on prime time TV. Brutality and fear are the only things those savages over there understand

That's what I'm saying...they didn't bring his corpse back, because they didn't have his corpse. To be sure, they had A corpse, just not Osama bin Laden's.

Keep in mind, this is the same administration that ordered a QRF to stand down, instead of having them go to the Embassy in Benghazi and seeing weapons there that weren't supposed to be there.

...AND the same administration that tracked down the producer of a video and locked him up to further the lie that the attack on the Embassy was the result of a spontaneous demonstration protesting that video.

The same administration that allowed straw purchases of firearms to go unchecked under the premise of tracking those firearms to "catch bigger fish", then called for more gun control when one of those firearms was recovered in the subsequent investigation into the murder of a Border Patrol officer.

The same administration who labelled Cambridge campus police as having acted "stupidly" because they arrested a black professor for disorderly conduct.

The same administration who declared that Trayvon Martin could've been his son.

The same administration that defended Michael Brown when he was shot and killed while attacking a police officer.

The same administration that was WRONG on every single decision, every single issue, and every single "project" it fielded.

Last edited by DEADorALIVE; 01/23/17 07:03 PM.

Well behaved women never make history.~ Out back
Quit laughing...I think I broke something.

Fifteen is my limit on Schnitzen-Gruben, Baby...

I have OCD and ADD, so everything has to be perfect, but only for a minute.