Originally Posted By: Holcomb
Originally Posted By: tfd1224
Best bang for your buck is the game winner cuber from academy. I Posted on here 2 weeks ago that they had them on clearance for 59.99 but they are out now. They are normally 99 bucks. I think it's actually called the game winner meat tenderizer/jerky slicer combo. It cubes great and also comes with jerky slicer blades as well that cut your jerky in uniform slices so it's all done at the same time. Pretty badass and you won't find a real cuber for any cheaper. I've had mine for about 4 years and I've cubed things as tough as 3/4" thick gator meat off an 11 footer, thought it would break it but it's never missed a beat. After seeing mine, I've had three buddies at work buy one.

I have the same version from Lem and I believe that Cabela's also makes one in this style. Works great. Bought the Game Winner version after tfd1224 posted the sales alert just so I would have and extra one. We cube everything we process with it now.

Did you try the jerky slicer blades yet? that's what my buddies bought theirs for. They watched me cut 15 lbs of jerky in about 10 minutes.

Yeah c’mon. Daniel White