Originally Posted By: R_H_Clark
Sounds to me like you are depressed. I would seriously look into seeing a doctor for it and possibly get some meds until you can work on the source of that depression. You need some things in your life to look forward to, some goals to reach. You can do absolutely anything you've a mind to do. You just might need some help doing it. There's no shame at all in asking for help. That's what a man does when he can't do by himself the things he wants and needs to do.

The meds won't be to fix the problem,just help you with the symptoms and give you more energy and hope to get busy fixing the problem.

All I'm saying is that you sound to me like a man that needs hope and goals for a better future, rather than just seeing yourself continuing in the same stale grind.You can get out of this slump and feel different.

All true^^^

Been there myself, and have seen it with many friends.
Hard to see a spouse/family member suffer, and not be able to change it.

Difficult at times to see the forest for the few BIG a$$ trees blocking the view and pathways. It often takes one minute at a time with chainsaw, handsaw, pocket knife and at times what seems like a butter knife cutting them out of the way. BUT it will happen!

Sometimes we just have to ask help from the Father above, as we can't make sense of it.

Heavenly Father,

As we come to You now, we thank You for honesty, and knowing You already see through our outer wall we put up to hide behind, as we act tough. Thank you for loving us and giving Your son for each of us, in our past, present, and future failures.

Lord, we are men who often want to fix things ourselves, and at times, just tired of pressing on with the same old song and dance. At this time, we acknowledge You as our Creator, Maker, Master, and Saviour. We ask for Your will to be know in each of our lives, and we lift our Brother Big Al up to You and ask for Your breath to cover His body.

Let Your presence be felt by him, and may Your peace, assurance, and joy surround him in complete comfort. Give his mind rest, and let there be new directions for him to see and focus on, which were being hidden by Satan.

We ask for other Godly men to surround him in new friendships, and for Brothers and Sisters in Christ to show themselves to him, whom he has already known from the past.

Let the Holy Spirit give him wisdom, and the knowledge to use it, in conquering this time of depression, and self doubt. Touch his wife, and bless their relationship as husband and wife. Touch his daughter and let her be successful in school. Touch his job, and give him new insights to his worth and being successful in all he sets out to do.

Touch his body and help him in his desires to eat the right foods, and the correct amounts. Take the cough from him and let his throat, chest, and lungs have rest. Touch him and make him not only physically, but mentally, emotionally, and spiritually well.

Lord we know Your Word tells us we were created in Your own image, and You have already prepared for us success through Jesus Christ. We claim this Word upon our Brother Al, and ask for Your hand to be seen in his life tonight, tomorrow, and the future.

Not for our glory, but Yours.

For we claim and ask these things, in the name of Jesus, our Redeemer, Amen!

Love You!

Prayers will continue.

God Bless,
David B.

Premium member #8925
Team Rack Addicts
2016 Aldeer Deer Champions