Originally Posted By: DeerTracker
Originally Posted By: Squeaky
Originally Posted By: DeerTracker
I have seen a 10 and another that could easily be a 12 as big as his rack and body was. Only saw Grandpa for about 10 seconds.

Ours should get cranked up pretty soon for those that didn't get bred the first go around.

Deertracker your buck will not count in contest according to the rules if the above pics are all you have. You need something with the date written on it or a pic with you and the deer. I haven't looked at the pic you posted in the entry thread so you may have the correct pic.

All i have left is the skull cap.

Deertracker unfortunately your deer is not going to count. I have added the rule below. If you kill another one just do one of the two picture requirements below and it will count.

4. Post the required pictures. CAPES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED! The photo must show at least the entire front half of the deer or more showing the head attached to the body. Skull plates, mounts, or caped out deer will not be accepted! You have one of two ways to enter your deer. A picture of yourself with the deer with the points all showing or you may take a picture of the deer with SOMETHING (Paper plate/Piece of paper/Newspaper with the date readable) with the date, antler points if a buck, and team name/number.

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life.
Comes to us at midnight very clean.
It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands.
It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."