Originally Posted By: hoggin
It's not all conspiracy but I've seen a lot of killer pit bulls on news story that prolly even never shared a food bowl with a pit. Just like all those pump action AK's and high capacity glock revolvers

I promise you if it's a news story about a killer dog and that dog is not obviously a chihuahua, it's a pit

I'm not saying that none of that is true. I'm not saying that only pits are deadly. What I am saying is that it's likely that the dogs in those stories are more pit than lab, even if they are mixed breeds. Labs and poodles don't tear people apart like pits and pit mixes.

I've owned a Golden retriever that weighed 85 lbs and acted like he would tear you up. I never doubted that he would bite, but you can't convince me that he would attack like a pit or pit mix and kill a person unless he was forced to stop.

I believe pits and pit mixed breeds are dangerous dogs,much more dangerous than most other breeds,with the exception of just a couple, and if statistics are to be believed pits are several times more deadly than even those few other really dangerous breeds.