Several years ago we used one. I told them about different problems we had, they said they treated them, etc. We just used them one year (spring-summer-early autumn) to get a feel of how things might go. We were not terribly impressed for the money so we didn't sign up.

The following year, in late February or early March, I get a knock on the door one day and it's a guy from the same company.

"Hey, how're you doing?"

Good, good. We're in the neighborhood and I see that you have some trouble with weeds in your lawn. Could I let you know how we can help you with those?

"Considering you guys treated our lawn for about nine months last year, I wouldn't say that weeds showing up now is a ringing endorsement nor a reason I would give you a second chance. So, thanks for stopping by."

Maybe we didn't sign up for the super-duper series of treatments or we have SuperWeeds or something. But I can find better uses for our money, and I also don't give two rips what any neighbors think about a few clumps of wild onion or henbit.

"Hunting Politics are stupid!" - Farm Hunter

"Bible says you shouldn't put sugar in your cornbread." Dustin, 2013

"Best I can figure 97.365% of the general public is a paint chip eating, mouth breathing, certified dumbass." BCLC, 2020