Originally Posted By: Reno
Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
More damn needless mauling from a damn animal that needs exterminating. I'd like to cave the skulls in on all you pitt loving cocksuckers on this site.

Here we go again rolleyes do the veins bulge in your fingers when you type chit like that?

Yes its a shame what happened to the kids.. terrible in fact, but most if not all of that falls onto irresponsible owners who have the dog for a fashion accessory and neglect the fact that pits can be dangerous. Ive had several pits through the years and in fact, best dog i ever had was a pit.

To say im a C sucker and youll cave my head in is comical... maybe you should address me as the road runner now wink

I think it's a pretty common theme that a lot of pit bull owners are irresponsible. I would say more so than with any other breed. Admittedly, a lot of dog owners period irresponsible and for some reason that breed along with a couple others attracts jackasses. What I'm saying is, a lot of dog owners are idiots and irresponsible. You just can't be irresponsible with a breed like that. The fact is, it wouldn’t really matter to me if every piece of evidence in the world said pits aren’t inherently dangerous dogs. The potential for them to cause the level of damage they can vs another breed is enough for me to view them as more dangerous. This isn’t directed at you as I’m sure you and many others are responsible pit owners. This I just my opinion of the breed.

Last edited by Recurve; 01/20/17 09:25 AM.

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan