As a person who owns a blue pit, and a brindle pit/bull mastiff mix. I love my dogs. They are great with mine and any other children. They are protective, and loving animals as long as they are treated correctly. But having said that, I have had my dogs since they were puppies, I trained them and gave them the attention and affection they need. My brindle sleeps at the foot of my bed and my blue sleeps in my oldest daughters room. My dogs go out in my fenced in back yard, and are on leashes when we walk them. My dogs dont show aggression at all unless its warranted, and if they ever did, I would personally put them down. My dogs are both 5 years old and they have never bitten anyone (aside from play biting when they were pups, but they dont do that anymore), and again, if they ever did I would personally put them down. The point im trying to make is i feel like if you treat your dog as family and not a fashion statement then it makes a world of difference. Also, taking care of your dog and not letting them roam the streets on their own accord is another point of responsibility.

And NO, i do not own an affliction, or tapout shirt. My dogs aren't a fashion statement, their family.

"Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something."
-Robert A Heinlein

Originally Posted by 257wbymag
I never saw a fat Indian runnin round. Until I do I'll stick with a rifle