Originally Posted By: jawbone
Originally Posted By: NightHunter
popcorn

The war on drugs to the war on no safety vests. I see this ending well...

Carry on thumbup

Interesting analogy. One of the biggest mistakes Reagan made was using the term "War on Drugs". The reason it was a mistake is because you never enter into a war that you know will have no end. Wars are supposed to have definitive endings, with one side winning and one side losing. Same for "The war On Terrorism". Terrorism isn't going to end short of the Second Coming. Poor terminology by the leaders at that time.

Does this analogy mean we can't beat the DCNR? We have to accept and like the decisions handed down by Mr. Sykes and the CAB? I don't think so. I think that with the right voices behind us, we can work for more representation for the common-man hunter.

Personally, I would just like to be convinced the changes are for the better before they make them.

For the record, I support mandatory Orange regs.

I wasn't referring to the DCNR. I was making light of the fact you all want to abolish the DCNR and traditional LE forces- Trooper, Sheriff, Local Municipalities are the ones waging wars on drugs, texting, speeding, seat belts but y'all want them to enforce game laws/management. Just saying...

And by waging wars, I mean doing their primary duties...

I'm out. I have nothing else educated or otherwise to add.

Last edited by NightHunter; 01/04/17 06:30 PM.