You've gotten some great rec's already.

1st and 10th honeymoons there. I suppose we'll do our 20th too.

3 days is enough to do everything.

I've heard it compared to Boston in terms of American History. There are few other places that have that early settler history. I've also heard people compare it to a clean NOLA. I love NOLA but agree that Charleston is a bit cleaner.

You'll get plenty of food recs. Magnolia is overrated in my opinion. SNOB was good. There's a steakhouse near SNOB that is great, cypress. Also, HUSK was named the country's number one new restaurant a few years ago. The chef has opened a place in Nashville now. I know a few years ago, you had to wait months to get reservations. Its in a house, so neat atmosphere. Hominy grill for heavy amazing breakfast.

Do a ghost tour. Kinda a fun walking tour at night, visit a few bars, hear a few far-fetched stories. Go outside the city and visit one of the low country plantations. I can't remember the one we went to but it was a fun 1/2 day.

The market pavilion hotel has a neat roof top bar right across form the old customs house. Definitely visit for a great view of the bay.

Public Land Owner