Originally Posted By: BhamFred
a buddy and I killed a pile of ducks one morning, seems like it was 17 er 18 ducks, all 10 pointers except a crippled hen mallard I killed when picking up the decoys. I had em at the house, fixing to take em to my duck cleaning lady, Estelle. My Capt drove up to talk about something and kept eyeing that pile of ducks. I finally told him to sort em out so he wouldn't pop a gasket. LOL Two legal limits.

Let me give you a scenario that happened to a buddy a few years ago and get your thoughts. He was in an elevated shooting house, had taken his orange hat off. Hunting over a place where corn had been. No corn had been added for 10 days but there were still some husks laying around. Anyway GW comes up (same one I mentioned above) and calls him from the house. He leaves his gun and orange hat and meets the GW at the feeding spot. They argue over whether or not there's bait. GW writes citation for hunting over bait, and citation for no orange..... (again, he left his hat and gun in the shooting house). Now let me say this, knowing the guy, there was probably some smart arse remarks made... Opinion?