Originally Posted By: Cuz-Pat
There are lots of threads started and PICS posted here involving big bucks that Aldeer members have killed that are 100% legit from start to finish.

Those are most enjoyable to see and to read.

But every once in a while a "Winston County" or "Monster 14 Point" thread comes along and these great Aldeer detectives blow it wide open exposing the lies and wrongdoings of the Op.

Travis, that is what you have experienced with this thread.

What is truly sad to me is that you don't really even show any remorse at being exposed for making this hunt and kill out to be something that it really wasn't. It was not a 100% free range kill that you put hour after hour into to kill this buck.

I would venture to guess that you are only sorry that these guys here at Aldeer busted up your story, you are not sorry that you came on here and blatantly lied about how it all took place.

Your best move would be to come back on here, admit that you lied, tell the truth, apologize to the owners of that preserve that you misrepresented a kill from their place on a public forum and learn a lesson about all of this for the future. Don't offer any excuses or make denials for what you did, just own it. Then some how, some way you need to learn to develop some honesty, integrity and character in your life.

Please don't think that I'm trying to bash you or run you down.

You have made some mistakes here as well as other places in life it looks like. We all make mistakes. Lord knows, I have.

If I had a son that had just done through this thread what you have done I'd try to say some things to help him. That's what I'm taking the time to do here.

You did no wrong by killing a buck in a high fence preserve. Nothing you did was illegal there. If that is what you like to do, then go do it by all means. Just don't come here to Aldeer and make it out to be something other than what it really was. It'll never get by here. Never has and never will.

True remorse and real honesty would carry you a long way here now.

You can't get much better advice than this. Whether it's on here or your day to day life. All jokes aside. Read Cuz-Pat post and think about it.

-“No politicians, no salesman and very few friends allowed.”
-Jbatey1- "I'd rather be a happy Bammer eating ribeye in a trailer than a miserable barner eating boogers in a mansion."
-“If you gonna be stupid, you better be tough!”