Originally Posted By: bigcountry692001
Originally Posted By: oakachoy
Originally Posted By: Southwood7
Originally Posted By: MC21
[quote=Johntravis89]REALLY????? I put in hour after hour every hunting season and was finally fortunate enough to have a deer of a lifetime walk in front of me. And it's one of the best days of my life and some of you wanna hate?!?!
How dare you. Hope you sleep good. And he's 100% free range in the mountains of Pelham al! Thanks for all the congrats from everyone else though!!
A memory I'll never forget!!

Hey JT, I see you have deleted your post from the thread where you stated it was "100% free range". Other people quoted it so now it's on the internet forever. I'm sure you are a good dude, and I am not one to throw stones. But at this point, shouldn't you just man up and admit to the lie? Jut cut your losses man! Aldeer is the place for second chances!

please come on back.

Haha... he hollered at that one and it walked right up to him

Well the pic came off of his facebook pic's so it was probably was. Sapling, did you pet the monster deer before you shot Him?

WM Hunter "Trump literally sacrificed himself, his family and all of his businesses for this country.
He literally is a true American hero. And True American Patriot - warts and all."