Originally Posted By: Johntravis89
The free range side is absolutely beautiful!! I was sitting on a mountain side towards the top part and you look down into the bottom.

Originally Posted By: 3FFarms
Originally Posted By: StoneMan
Killed at my good buddy's place in Pelham called Double Mountain preserve. He has high fence and free range. Really good genes grant and kent upton have gotten put together at their farm.

So was this a high fence or free range kill?

Originally Posted By: StoneMan
Free range

Originally Posted By: Johntravis89
There is 2 different high fence. 1 small and one big! Mine was free range in the big pen and was not a breeder buck. Why does it have to be twisted around??

This is the dumbest crap I've ever read. Congratulations on killing a buck in a barrel in a high fence free range pen. You are the great white hunter. More like the great white hype.

Did you rattle and call him up? As in shaking a bucket of feed, not using rattling antlers and holllering "C'moan boy, heyuh, heyuh? That's how I call the cows in our high (65") fence cattle operation.

We have a small high fence operation where the head catch is, then a large free range high fence operation where the pasture is. For $5000 I can guarantee you a shot at a piebald Simmental bull. He's currently in the small high fence breeding stud pen, but I'll put him in the large 100 acre high fence area so it will be sporting when you shoot him.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14