That's exactly right!! I wasn't gonna put Their names out there but oh well!! Very fine place and Kent and Grant are 2 of the nicest people I've ever met! Grant even offered to let me use his bow bc we both have a bigger passion for archery then rifle !! The free range side is absolutely beautiful!! I was sitting on a mountain side towards the top part and you look down into the bottom. Got to the stand at 2:45. Seen a couple does and two more small bucks chasing. And I heard something about 3:15. It was him. 50 yards in front but to my right a little bit. He got behind some stuff so I didn't take the shot and he disappeared. 5 minutes later he somehow snuck within 20 yards straight below me. ( can't see bc the ladder is wrapped with a blind around it. ) he sees me and takes off into the bottom. He gone. I'm sick. Texting dad and telling him about I seen a monster. And blah blah blah. Sat the phone down just kept lookin along and at 3:39 I caught movement about 60 yards into the bottom and it was him trying his best to sneak through all wearily and sneaky. I yelled at him and his shoulder had limbs in front of it so I had to take the lethal neck shot!! He flipped backwards and was done for! I was using a Tikka 7mm08. Grant guess the deer will gross around 170. One of my buddy's pulled tape. Not accurate. But a good guess!! Thanks everyone