I just wanna say that I have hunt out of about every stand summit, X stands, millenium, API's etc. YOU cannot not beat a Summit for comfort, but portability can it be beat. I say yes. I received my Lone Wolf Hand Climber II The other day just in time for an evening hunt. ALSO purchased the foot rest and a small thick foam seat due to hearing complaints about the small hard seat. IT was the fastest, quietest, most portable stand I have ever hauled into the woods and I wall way in there. The setup up took me less than 30 sec to have on tree and was very easy to climb with and the cast base bites the tree like no other I've had. I'M not affiliated with Lone Wolf at all but just want to say if you guys are looking for a quality stand that is just flat out portable light and quiet check them out. They are a bit pricey but we'll worth it. Pacing together is super easy also. Sorry for the rant but man what a stand. 6 hour sit no problem.

For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.
Romans 1:20