Originally Posted By: CNC
Originally Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer
Viscous dogs? They're thick? Haha. Shelby is a weird built lab for sure. I have a chocolate whose dad was a British and about 95lbs of pure muscle, and her mom was American and about 55lbs. My dog got the build of her dad and is about 65lbs of thickness, but has much shorter legs than yours.

Yeah, I was for sure being sarcastic when I said viscious. They’re both really friendly dogs. Some tracking breeds and individual dogs can be possessive of their finds or snappy toward people. I have twin boys that are 7 years old, so one of the reasons I chose the breeds I did was because they were “kid friendly” or “make good pets”. The hunters and kids at the camps we go to are always wanting to pet the dogs and play with them too so that makes it a plus. When I first started I was a little worried about someone else getting bit but I think either one my dogs are more likely to lick you to death……. grin

Flashback………. ......#viscouskiller

I was making a joke when I said "Viscous dogs?" Because VISCOUS means thick, like a viscous liquid. VICIOUS is what you are referring to. Sorry, science nerd here lol.