Johnson had a balanced budget during his time as governor in NM. I strongly agree with this.

Johnson had a balanced budget even during the worst of the recession when the economy was thoroughly in the tank. I even more strongly agree with this.

Johnson believes in almost open borders. I don't. I think immigration should be difficult and border security should be tight.

Johnson is pro-abortion. I can't agree with that more. I would go so far as to say that abortion should not only be legal, it should be free for those who can't afford it.

Johnson thinks no federal funding should be used for stem cell research. I do not agree with that at all.

Johnson believes the national debt, approaching $20 trillion, is bankrupting us and is obscene & unsustainable. I agree very strongly.

Johnson believes there should be no bank bailout; no farm subsidies; no stimulus. I agree 100%

To hell with typing all this out. I'm copying and pasting now - sorry.
Johnson on the issues:
Individual liberty includes supporting gay marriage. I agree 100%

States have the right to display the Confederate flag. I agree 100%

Yes, equal pay for equal work for women, but hesitate on legislation. I agree

Supports separation of religion and state. I agree 100%

Prostitution is safer when legal and regulated. I agree 100%

No affirmative action in college admissions nor state jobs. I agree 100%

Support principles embodied in the Equal Rights Amendment. I agree 100%

Eliminate corporate tax. I agree 100%

That's enough to get you started. I'll check back in when I can and add more. I'm only about 1/10th of the way into this matter.

Whoever is happy will make others happy too. Anne Frank