something I've noticed recently.....

it seems like everybody's "mad on the internet" these days. Mad about where a company makes their vehicles, or where their clothes are made (the Carhartt Chevy thread), angry over politics when both sides are equally corrupt - just opposite sides of the same coin, angry because some other people won't stand for the national anthem at some football game, and plenty of other examples....

and it's not just this board, it's all over social media, you overhear conversations in public about it. I know several people personally who seem to things beyond their control dominate their lives. It's everywhere.

And most of those people want to blame someone else - political leaders, religious leaders, celebrities, business executives, whoever. But it's nobody's fault but their own. If you spend your life worrying about a bunch of crap that is TOTALLY OUT OF YOUR CONTROL, you are going to lead a miserable life and you'll probably make a lot of the folks in your life miserable as well.

Inevitably, some are going to say that this outlook IS the problem and accuse me of "not caring" or "not taking a stand" against [insert topic]. I'm not saying you shouldn't care about it - you should. But do whatever you can do to actively affect it, then move on. Let it go, knowing you've done what you could, and quit fretting over it and letting it control your life. I've been just as guilty as everyone else, but I've been making an effort to work on it and I've found that I've been noticeably happier for it.

I know this came off as preachy but it's just been weighing on my mind lately. Sorry for the rambling, y'all have a good Friday!

There are 3 certainties in an uncertain world:

1. All Politicians Are Liars
2. All Gun Laws Are an Infringement
3. Taxation Is Theft