Originally Posted By: Hevishot13
Well im not convinced on the time stamp thing. And I'm by no means savvy on this crap. BUT what if the pics were taken on an I phone, then sent to A flip phone or something then back to a I phone? That could throw the time stamp off. EXAMPLE: that big ten Pointer I killed was on 1-1-15. EVERY ONE of the pics that was ever taken of me with that deer were taken on 1-1-15. I had broken my I phone and was using a little cheap flip phone at the time. Several buddies came to see this deer and took pics with their I phone. They then sent them to my crappy flip phone. So when I went to get a new I phone, I sent all my pics to my MRS, she then sent them back to my new I phone. When I look at the pics, the time stamp says March 1st 2015. The day I sent them to her I phone I guess. But the pics were taken on 1-1-15. How's that work?

You just gave me a headache! You put a lot of thought into that. I get what you saying but I think it's HIGHLY unlikely that's the case here.

Originally Posted by Johntravis89
There is 2 different high fence. 1 small and one big! Mine was free range in the big pen and was not a breeder buck. Why does it have to be twisted around??