Guys nowhere have I said I condone baiting although our current state policy on the subject is a joke. If the kid was riding around shooting them from the road or shooting them on someone elses property then I have a huge problem with that. As long as he hunts his private land I don't care nor should you care what he does. Yes Atoler what he does benefits me greatly but it doesn't matter if the shoe was on the other foot and he killed 20 deer a year on his small piece of property im not gonna tell a man what to do on his own land. that's the problem with hunting today is so many are too worried about what the neighbors are doing they cant enjoy the hunt anymore. im not trying to ruffle feathers here but im just anti- governing what someone can do on their own land and anti- someone caring about what someone does on their own land. Sorry if ive offended anyone. And DK im gonna suggest to timber he do live photos of his trophy room. Maybe a video with his mom in it too cause I hear shes pretty hot