Originally Posted By: Atoler
Originally Posted By: tenthlegionnaire

Originally Posted By: ozarktroutbum
10th legionnaire---- kudos for what? You say kudos to him for waiting til the week before the season? And what are you talking about being eager to get in a tree during
September? To hunt?

Easy Ozark im not trying to encourage hunting out of season but I do believe a man can treat the wildlife on his personal property the way he wants. Farmers kill em to preserve there crops all the time why should there be a difference just because some bureaucrat says so. High fence operations get around regulations we have to follow all the time. If he was poaching on someone else's land then that's a big deal to me but what he does on his land is non of my business as long as it doesn't affect the well being of others. I hope he hunts the hell out of em and runs some my way

You must not be too concerned about money being taken out of your pocket then. If you border him, then likely every one of those deer has spent time on your property. You're ok with investing all the time and money into a lease and having some punk kill them illegally before you have a chance?

popcorn popcorn popcorn

Jesus... I hope you know Him personally like I do.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Proud crossbow hunter!