Originally Posted By: Remington270
Originally Posted By: twaldrop4
Yeah buts what the chances even on excellent property to kill 4 like that in 1 year.

0% in Winston county.

Although I cant defend or prove the date and time timber killed the deer I can give insight on whether his property has bucks like this and the possibility of him harvesting that many. Some of my property borders theirs and my brother and I put a lot of time and money into making our property desirable for wildlife. The only problem is that they have many more resources and sanctuaries than we have. Timbers land is probably the best in the state that doesn't have a high fence around it. The pictures of bucks we get that roam off their property from time to time is unbelievable. They have very little hunting pressure and very extreme scent minded hunters hunting them. So it is possible to do this on their property. If I had his private land and looked at the pictures he gets to look at every card pull Im sure I would be very eager to get in a tree during September so kudos to waiting till the week before season. Its Winston County if your not hunting your land year round someone else is. But it doesn't make it legal or ok. His folks are good people and I can assure you if he is an outlaw its on his own land.