Broke down and got me a 1/2 dozen axis arrows this evening. None of the local bow shops around me carry easton or else I would have gotten them there and and had them cut them for me. Considered getting some from lancaster but didn't want to wait a week or so.

Fortunately the gander mtn guy cut them fine. Dude said he didn't work on bows but could cut arrows and what not so I thought what the heck. He put the first insert in wrong being that he did not use the little HIT insert tool. I told him he's supposed to use the tool and that the inserts don't fit flush in these type of arrows.

Well he does the remaining five with the tool like he's supposed to and we end up getting another box and taking out another arrow and he does it right.

All in all I think he did an alright job. Arrows seem to be cut clean and the inserts seems to be in there just fine.

It was a little nerve wrecking though.

Moral of the story is: Don't wait til the last minute to get your crap together!

I would have just done it myself but I don't have saw to do it and don't have the type of glue for the inserts!

Last edited by ozarktroutbum; 10/10/16 06:36 PM.