Originally Posted By: Smells
Originally Posted By: Beadlescomb

Originally Posted By: zkylefrazier
Originally Posted By: Beadlescomb

Originally Posted By: Bustinbeards
[quote=Beadlescomb]Granted I haven't been on cahaba much mostly dove hunting but I have no desire to hunt on the wma. Its either strip mines pines or scrub oaks
You forgot..... There's plenty of clearcut also.

Almost forgot that. It looks like a nuclear wasteland out there

You are so right! I don't know why anyone would waste their time. [/quote

Only spot I have to go this year. I may head down to Chambers County with my grandad. You guys know of any clubs in the Calera area that ever have openings? I hope to join one next year.

Yeah, sorry, that was sarcasm. There's a butt load of deer out there, it's just not very pretty scenery in most places and depending on where you kill one you may be in for a whole lot more work than you'd planned on.

If you say so I was being serious. It looks like chit to me. You want catch this honkie out there

Sarcasm was mine. Hey it's best to hunt where you're happy, right? Second best is to hunt where you can wink. Last year was my first year out there and didn't kill anything but learned a lot. I am very confident this year, can't wait.

I'll stick to oakmulgee and tnx. I would like to look at the top end of cahaba but it's closed indefinetly

We will burn that bridge when we get there