Originally Posted By: bobwallace
Originally Posted By: thirtyotsix
Is that all you got. Typical. You democrats sure stick together.

So anyone that doesn't see things the way you do is a democrat? The irony of that line of thinking is that it's usually a left wing idiot that can stand for someone to have a different opinion than them. I won't apologize for my opinion. I've never said that I'm not going to vote for Trump. Hell I would vote for you if it meant keeping that sickly crazy ass woman out the WH. But the fact is, Donald is a blow hard. I honestly don't see him being that much different than Hillary. Both are so full of shitt. Only thing that I have hope in is that Donald will place somewhat conservative or less liberal judges to the Supreme Court than will Hillary.

I won't either. He was a terrible nominee and these people were told as much over and over and over again. I can't stand him but I'm voting for him simply because of the alternative. And if that doesn't work, people are forgetting that she doesn't appoint justices, she nominates. At least we can put up a fight on her nominations.

I hope we have once again reminded people that man is not free unless government is limited. There�s a clear cause and effect here that is as neat and predictable as a law of physics: as government expands, liberty contracts. � Ronald Reagan