Join the group and call the trackers listed for the county you hunt in. Feel them out, ask a couple questions. That way you atleast know the first person to call if you have a need. Fees aren't discussed in the group. Everyone should, as a courtesy, atleast be reimbursed for their expenses but it does vary pending who you call. Most charge little to nothing. But what is it worth for a man to leave his family for the evening, load up his dog, all his gear, and drive to you to help you find a deer that you can't find on your own, and spend as much time as necessary to help you recover it? This is a hobby. Most do it because they love working their dogs. But no tracker can travel to every call he gets all year and eat all the expenses. I know that's not what you are implying but a lot of trackers I know now charge because of the lack of the hunter to even offer gas money after driving an hour to track and spending a couple hrs tracking a deer.

I track for the public as does about 40+ of my friends. Join us https://www.facebook.com/groups/alabamabloodtrailingnetwork/. State wide deer tracking services. Locate trackers, Get tips on training and tracking, etc...